The S³ conference summit will explore local and international developments in the launch supply chain, surrounding infrastructures and services, both from a business and industry technology perspective.
Some of the key subjects to be covered include:
The Evolving Space Value Chain: Traditional Space, New Space and Beyond
- UK Space Strategy: Towards End-to-End Industrial Capability
- The Shifting Nature of Value Creation in Today’s Green Economy
- Diversifying Into the Space Industry: Where is the Emerging Market Opportunity
- What do the next five years look like for the UK’s Spaceports?
Advanced Manufacturing Trends and Opportunities for the Space Sector
- How are Shifting Satellite Concepts Impacting Supply Chain Requirements?
- Planning for a More Electric World: A Critical Next Step for the Space Industry
- 3D Printing in Space: Challenges and Opportunities
- Building R&D Networks Fit for the Industry Challenges of Today
Data Collection for Space Applications
- How Can the Upstream Sector Support Downstream to Capitalize on the Data Revolution?
- Recent Developments on Optical and Photonic Devices and Systems for Space Applications
- What are the Trends and Requirements for Data Centres for Satellite Data?
- Bridging the Gap Between Remote Sensing Data and Useable Information
COP26, One Year On: How has the Space Sector contributed towards net zero ambitions?
Full programme and speakers coming soon!